Buggy in Green Eyed Monster
or 4 fortnightly payments of $54.75 with More info
Due to a shortage of Buggy wheels we are out of stock. Expected return is approx. March/April 🙁 Please join the waitlist below to be notified as soon as they are back!
A gift from above! When your hands are full of beach umbrellas, babes and likely the kitchen sink, and someone has decided to spit chips because they don’t want to leave the beach, the handcrafted beach cart is your people mover. Put those sandy tooshies in, pile up the towels and whatever else to make the journey home that little bit easier… Put your husband in it if you need to.
Also a hero at the markets, picnic luncheons, back yard play, glamping it up and wherever else tickles your fancy! We have even seen it used as a portable baby bed. But wait theres more! ~ you can personalise this baby with any name/s, initials or slogan at the back.
Australia wide delivery $15 or get free assembly and delivery if you’re a Newy local (for a limited time only), please visit our postcode page to make sure you make the cut.
Out of stock
- Production up to 7-10 business days, due to current demand
- 850mm L x 500mm W x 510mm H – The height with the wheels off is 400mm.
- All terrain Pneumatic Tyres make the cart extra sturdy and stable – no tipping with these badboys.
- Tyres can be removed for easy storage in the car and at home, making it an easy option for people with small cars and minimal space.
- Telescopic retractable handle makes it easy peasy to steer the cart and keep it compact when not in use.
- First cart on the market with the tray handmade locally in Australia.
- Sealed with a waterproof lacquer to protect from salty sea fingers.
- Max loading: 130kg.
- Arrives flat-packed to your door with easy assembly instructions.
Care and cleaning
- Hose or dust off any sand and dirt left in the tray after use.
- Hose or wipe tyres to prevent any rust from the sea and sand.
- Do not store buggy’s out in the weather or with wet items left in the wooden tray.