Peggy Shelf (with ledge)
$65.00 – $95.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $16.25 with More info
So your not tripping over a bag every time you enter a room, give it a designated space to hang right out.
A practical design solution for easy, out of tripping hazard access on those everyday use items. Kids rooms, entry ways or even the laundry, this one is for the practical super mums who love a place for everything.
4 Timber options:
- Tasmanian Oak
- White Painted Pinewood
- Black Painted Pinewood
Need help choosing your timber – visit our timber page to help you decide.
3 size options:
- Small – 45cm L x 9cm W x 10cm H
- Medium – 60cm L x 9cm W x 10cm H
- Large – 90cm L x 9cm W x 10cm H
Please note that as each piece is handcrafted, woodgrain will vary slightly from pictures.
We also do custom made ~ if there is a type of timber or size you would like instead please contact us for a quote.
The serious stuff
- Production time: 3 days
- Do not use harsh chemicals to clean, use a soft damp cloth and clean spills immediately.
- All shelves are protected with a clear non-toxic varnish.
- Shelf has keyhole slots at the back, and comes with plaster wall mates and screws for easy installation. Installation instructions are included.
- We take safety super serious at the Timber Line so always recommend that shelves are expertly hung and secured by a professional or experienced DIYer. We also recommend that you do not hang shelves above a bed.